This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 5.
• Kate Upton went to Melbourne for a horse racing event and looked like this. Y'all let me know if you get tired of Kate Upton. Otherwise, I'll keep the Kate links coming.
• Enjoy this "Sorry Your Team Lost" Week 9 NFL roundup. Unless your team lost. Then we're sorry.
• Terrell Davis rode in a fighter jet and passed out, much to the amusement of John Elway. Note to Elway: TD got you your two rings. Cut the guy a break, why don't you.
• Just when the Red Sox couldn't get any more annoying, they do this.
• Does it seem to you that kickers are getting insanely good? You're not wrong.
• Kentucky's James Young scored an amazing own goal in the Cats' exhibition win over Montevallo. No look. Behind the back. Two points. For Montevallo.
• So, in the wake of this Richie Incognito mess, is it time for the NFL to join the U.S. military in implementing an anti-hazing policy? Some think so. Especially when it gets into outright theft.
• This is kind of brilliant. Enjoy this video of 2010 Stanford-Oregon highlights with Alex Trebek clips providing the narration.
• So what were the weekend takeaways from the action in the SEC? One takeaway: Georgia needs Todd Gurley.
• Enjoy this epic hockey coach meltdown. Spoiler alert: He rips sticks out of his players' hands and hurls them onto the ice.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org