This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 5:
• Brains, beauty, brawn: Chrissy Blair of UFC has all of the above.
• Today's least shocking confession: A-Rod admitted to the DEA that he used steroids from that fake Miami doctor.
• The new season of Celebrity Apprentice will include T.O. and Johnny Damon. At least they're getting serious with that show.
• If this is your thing, here's a map of where weed is now legal.
• Unsettling headline of the day: The NFL's Oldest Cheerleader Raped a Teenager She Met On Instagram.
• Watch a pretty one-hander by Vladimir Tarasenko.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org