This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 6.
• Today is Rebecca Romijn's 41st birthday. Join us in celebrating this all-time great.
• We have a winner for Worst Call of the Year. Nominations are closed. No more submissions.
• Toronto's circus clown of a mayor wore a 1995 NFL tie to the press conference where he admitted smoking crack in a drunken stupor. That might be the most bizarre sentence I've ever written.
• An East Coast Hockey League team is celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address in style. I'd have gone with stovepipe hats.
• Here's a depressing way to spend a Wednesday: Scan these sports facts that will make you feel incredibly old. Here's a sample: The NHL glowing puck experiment was 15 years ago.
• Tiger Woods hit a drive that spanned two continents.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com