This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 8.
• Kaley Cuoco of The Big Bang Theory had a mock impromptu wedding with her tennis player boyfriend on Ellen. Seems like an excuse to link to aKaley slideshow.
• Triumph of the Nerds: Stanford players showed up to the postgame presser wearing nerd glasses.
• You were probably watching college football last night, but Adrian Peterson was in full beast mode.
• Meanwhile, Baylor dinged up Big Game Bob's reputation even further, although the Bears didn't come out unscathed.
• LSU fullback JC Copeland fell in the shower, suffered a concussion, and referred to himself as Luscious Brown. Don't tell Roger Goodell; he'll outlaw postgame showers.
• Vijay Singh's lawyer has made a rather explosive allegation about PGA Tour drug testing. Could get interesting.
• George Brett went nuclear on an autograph-seeker. Read the story before you judge Brett too harshly.
• New Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon has a good sense of humor. He's going to need it.
• Fresh off making history, NASCAR driver Darrell Wallace Jr. showed he truly belongs in the sport by smacking a competitor.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com