This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 14.
• The best part of hockey (in my opinion): the ice girls. They're flirty and functional. Enjoy this NHL Ice Girls Social Media Power Ranking.
• What a weekend of sports, especially if you're from Massachusetts or St. Louis. To make yesterday's "Brady, Aim, Fire" moment even more stirring, here it is in Tecmo Bowl form, call included. If you want to see Brady taken down a notch, enjoy watching Julian Edelman ignore Tom Terrific's attempt at a high-five.
• Of course, the best part of Brady's late touchdown was the reaction from Saints defensive coordinator Rob Ryan. Ladies and gentlemen, your GIF of the Week.
• Erin Andrews got a Gatorade dousing at the Red Sox game resulting in soaked hair extensions. She described it via Twitter as "sticky."
• Some Texans fans cheered Matt Schaub's injury. Some Texans didn't like that. At all.
• Bob Costas called the "Redskins" nickname a slur. Twitter reacted, as it always does.
• Columnist Phil Mushnick took to the pages of the New York Post to rip Adrian Peterson in the immediate aftermath of his son's death. Yep, you read that right.
• It's been 10 years since Bartman became a thing, and we still don't know much about him.
• Tide's rolling, Georgia's gutted and Johnny Football still rules: Your SEC weekend roundup.
• Les Miles is truly the gift that keeps on giving. Enjoy his ruminations on the hammer and the nail.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org