This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for October 2:
• With Derek Jeter retired, girlfriend Hannah Davis is back at work modeling bikinis. Somebody has to pay the bills.
• Charlie Whitehurst, aka Clipboard Jesus, is one of Nashville's 25 Most Beautiful People. I feel like he's staring right into my soul.
• The best part of last night's snoozefest was this old lady somehow finding her way to the dugout, to the dismay of the security guard.
• I'm glad I'm not Michigan AD Dave Brandon. Well, except for the huge salary.
• NBA halftime entertainer Red Panda is retiring. Here's a video tribute.
• Watch Matthew McConaughey fire up his Texas Longhorns, complete with "Wolf of Wall Street" chest-beating.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org