This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for October 20:
• Happy 26th birthday to Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel. Celebrate by reliving her year in Instagram photos.
• Peyton Manning made history last night. He did not make "H18TORY." Can we stop using numbers as letters now? Plea5e?
• Celebrities took to Twitter to celebrate Peyton's accomplisment, although Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes broke out the ring-check in congratulating "Eli's brother."
• You've seen it by now, but yesterday, the Rams pulled off possibly the greatest fake-out in NFL history.
• Things got heated in the locker room after the Bears' disheartening loss to Miami. Not shockingly, Brandon Marshall was the one doing much of the yelling.
• Had the little keep-away game with Peyton's record-setting TD ball been spontaneous, it would have been cute. It wasn't spontaneous, though.
• This will put a dent in the J.J. Watt for MVP campaign: His play doesn't have much to do with whether the Texans win or lose.
• The World Series starts tomorrow. Here's a position by position breakdown.
• So did Notre Dame get screwed the other night? No, not really.
• The pressure of a bad start is getting to Saints coach Sean Payton.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com