This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 21.
• It might be getting cold outside, but summer's coming in the Southern Hemisphere. In fact, the South African swimsuit issue hits this week, featuring cover girl Genevieve Morton (pictured).
• The refs played a big role in two of yesterday's most compelling NFL games. The Jets beat the Pats on the strength of an unsportsmanlike penalty. And Andrew Luck drew a critical flag with a soccer-worthy flop.
• Vontae Davis and the Colts defense managed to slow down Peyton Manning, even though Davis spent the week preparing for Tom Brady.
• The Ohio State band did a pretty amazing tribute to Michael Jackson, moonwalk included. Too bad it's not 1988.
• Kickers are people, too: Colts kicker Pat McAfee destroyed Broncos kick returner Trindon Holliday. In Holliday's defense, McAfee's a lot bigger, and it sure looked like helmet-to-helmet.
• Jim Leyland is retiring. Let's hope he's celebrating in this manner.
• This guy screams chick magnet: Jorts, boots and two obnoxious calf tattoos, one of them dedicated to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
• A little gross, a little sad, but still funny: The Falcons brought in the hazmat team to scrub the locker room after the Bucs took their MRSA and went home.
• Week 8 in the SEC was bananas. Here's what happened.
• The slow wheels of justice: Sean Taylor died almost six years ago. The trial of one of his alleged killers starts today.
• In honor of Jim Leyland's retirement, here he is cussing out a young Barry Bonds in his Pirate days. (Obvious language warning.)
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org