This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for October 27:
• J.J. Watt called out Titans quarterback Zach Mettenberger for taking selfies. Who knew Watt was such a Schiano Man?
• Rex Ryan says Geno Smith will be a good quarterback some day. Too bad Rex won't be there to see it.
• Interesting stat: Steve Nash is tied with Michael Jordan all time in points produced per possession.
• Chucky would coach again, but only for the Raiders. Wait, what?
• So the guy from Staind apparently botched the national anthem. I haven't had the heart to watch it yet, but here it is.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com