This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 29.
• October's almost over, so here's a nice rundown of the lovely ladies of sport for the month, including Katherine Webb (pictured).
• Golden Tate almost salvaged an unwatchable Monday Night game with the most epic taunt we've seen in a while, one that almost turned an uncontested touchdown into a contested one. Of course, the pearl-clutchers took to Twitter to scold him for it.
• Big Papi is carrying the Red Sox. They haven't trailed since his dugout pep talk. Oh, and he's 11-for-15 in the Series.
• Greg Schiano has a brilliant plan to salvage the Bucs' season: He's going to use Darrelle Revis, the game's best cover corner, in man coverage. Suck on that, haters.
• Yesterday, we brought you Baby Andy Reid and Kid Kliff Kingsbury. Here's a whole gallery of kids dressed as coaches. Love the Dana Holgorsen.
• The New York Rangers' Twitter feed had an unfortunate misspelling last night. Comes with a language warning, so you know it's bad.
• Rob Gronkowski's life is a bit of a cartoon already, so no surprise that he and his bros are pitching an animated show about their family.
• We're only 100 days out from the Sochi Olympics, and the U.S. team is wracked by injuries. The good news is, Lindsey Vonn's on a media blitz to talk about her Olympic hopes. Last night, she was on Letterman, where she revealed that Tiger sucks at skiing, and she made a hole-in-one in her first round of 18 holes.
• A Halloween week treat: Ranking The Simpsons' "Treehouse of Horror" episodes.
• It's good to be the King: Go behind the scenes of Golf Digest's cover shoot with Arnold Palmer and Kate Upton.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com