This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 31.
• Happy Halloween, everybody. Who better to help us celebrate than the lovely cheerleaders of the NFL?
• Congrats to the world champion Red Sox. Enjoy this gallery of images from their third — third! — championship since 2004.
• So are the Red Sox the team of the 21st Century so far? Not so fast.
• Tim McCarver's last word on a national broadcast: "Ditto." That's somehow appropriate.
• Johnny Gomes had some pointed comments for you sabermetricians out there. No, they didn't include "your mom's basement."
• Last night's postgame was full of Erin Andrews awkwardness, but Koji Uehara's son saved the moment.
• Looking for last-minute costume ideas? Here's a quick rundown of sports-related costumes.
• Michael Carter-Williams made a memorable debut for the 76ers. Here it is, in its entirety.
• Man of the people: Metta World Peace took the F Train to MSG for his first Knicks game.
• This is very meta, and very funny: PFT Commenter from Kissing Suzy Kolber interviews PFT founder Mike Florio. When trolls collide.
• Note to all you kids out there: Braces can lead to unwanted pregnancy.
• Here's the reaction from within Fenway Park to the final out of the 2013 World Series.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com