This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for October 7:
• A little Tuesday heartstring-tugging: A 5-year-old cancer patient got to play with the Utah Jazz.
• Cardinals fans encountered some Ferguson protestors. It did not go well.
• This is cool: Classic baseball cards make a stop-motion graphic.
• Pierre Garcon yanked on Richard Sherman's dreads. Sherman saved his reply for after the game.
• You've probably seen this, but I don't care because it's awesome: Brandt Snedeker shooting skeet with a 4-iron.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org