This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 11:
• On a day for honoring America, it doesn't get much more American than the USC song girls.
• Today, 11 Links celebrates the last living 9/11 rescue dog, 15-year-old Bretagne. That's a good, good doggie.
• Take a minute today and watch this video of Pat Tillman, which was recorded on Sept. 12, 2001.
• Thirteen years ago today, a Boston College lacrosse player was one of countless heroes.
• In their inimitably profane style, Deadspin calls for Roger Goodell's ouster.
• Paul George made a fool of himself on Twitter. So much for the post-broken leg goodwill.
• Note to self: Never call Mike Tyson a convicted rapist to his face.
• Oscar Pistorius is not guilty of murder, but there's still a lesser charge pending.
• No matter your opinions of Dubya, his post-Sept. 11 World Series first pitch while wearing a flak jacket brought out the chill bumps.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org