This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 17:
• The top 35 cheerleading squads of the NCAA. This list will require extensive study to assess.
• The Nats and Orioles clinched, leading to celebrations like the one in the photo above and the one seen here where Adam Jones smashes pies into fans' faces, and also conjuring visions of a Beltway World Series.
• No matter your opinion of Adrian Peterson, I think we can all agree that the Vikings are stumbling around cluelessly.
• In addition to a new contract, LeBron James also has new hair.
• Blake Griffin hit Open Mic Night at the Laugh Factory. I'm afraid to watch it; let me know how he did.
• A Cubs fan lost his wedding ring onto the field while giving high-fives. That's the most Cubs fan thing possible.
• Watch Texas A&M punter Drew Kaiser campaign for the Heisman Trophy. If I had a vote, he'd get it.
• Why do celebrities even throw out first pitches? Charles Barkley bounced one last night.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com