This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 18:
• With the new schedule gearing up, enjoy this slideshow of the loveliest ladies of fall TV, including the still-enticing Tea Leoni.
• A sequel to Zoolander might actually happen. Of course, Hansel's not as hot as he once was.
• Interesting story on former golf superstar-in-waiting Anthony Kim, who has all but disappeared.
• Artifact of the day: Tom Brady's resume from back when he wasn't sure he had a future in football. So where do you see yourself in five years, Mr. Brady?
• Inspirational story of the day: A Ravens player retired to give a kidney to his brother.
• A Braves fan tried to catch a home run ball with his hat. The results were disastrous for him, funny for the rest of us.
• Ever wonder how NFL ref Ed Hochuli maintains those guns of his? Wonder no more.
• Watch Brandon McCarthy's immaculate inning — nine pitches, nine strikes, three outs.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org