This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 2:
• Even after a relentless media campaign, 71 percent of Americans think the Redskins should stay the Redskins.
• All us hackers can take a little sadistic pleasure in Billy Horschel's ill-timed chunk at the Deutsche Bank.
• Grantland dissects the tabloid story of the weekend (no, not the celebrity nude photo hack).
• "Singer" Iggy Azalea, girlfriend to Laker Nick "Swaggy P" Young, shows that she's got a little game.
• The Phillies tossed a combined no-hitter yesterday and gave the game ball to the team president, who's battling cancer.
• Louisville's Corvin Lamb put an exclamation point on Week 1 in college football with an electrifying kickoff return against Miami.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com