This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 23:
• Metta World Peace is changing his Chinese name to "The Panda's Friend," and he unveiled shoes to match. Also, Metta World Peace is insane.
• Tom Brady knows what it's like to be left hanging on a high-five. So when a photo circulated of his boss suffering a similar fate, he did something about it.
• Watch a team of pee-wee footballers try — and fail — to break through a banner. Banner 1, Mighty Mites 0.
• James Harrison's retirement lasted all of two weeks. Guess the WalMart greeter thing didn't work out.
• Speaking of debunked legends, the 1972 Dolphins don't actually get together for a toast when the last unbeaten falls. The world makes no sense any more.
• Jose Altuve redefines the term "free swinger."
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org