This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 3:
• You're running out of time to choose a clever Fantasy Football team name. Let Athlon help.
• Ever wonder what today's quarterbacks would look like bald? Wonder no more.
• Athlon's Braden Gall and David Fox tell us what we should and shouldn't overreact to after Week 1. They should just acknowledge that it's impossible not to overreact.
• Longform read on the reinvention of RG3. Let's hope he's salvagable at this point.
• Mo'ne Davis threw a perfect two-seam first pitch at Dodger Stadium, and gave Yasiel Puig her autograph, as she continues to excel at life.
• Watch a fleet-footed, plus-sized ball girl snag a plastic bag out of midair at the U.S. Open.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org