This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 30:
• Now that we've reached the end of September, here's the month in sports-related ladies.
• Not surprisingly, the Cardinals lead the Wall Street Journal's MLB Hateability Index.
• Yesterday's headline of the day: "Mike Leach Predicts Human Extinction." Is that click bait or what?
• Salacious gossip of the day: It's gotten ugly in Johnny Weir's split from his husband.
• A fix for you NBA fans: a Rubio-to-Wiggins alley-oop slam.
• Some reporter had the stones to ask Bill Belichick if he was evaluating the Patriots' quarterback situation. His reply was priceless.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org