This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 5:
• Celebrate Seattle's reign with 19-year-old Seahawks cheerleader Christian, who's back for her second year with the squad.
• Eddie Lacy of the Packers wore a sweet Hulk t-shirt last night. Didn't prevent a concussion, though.
• Aaron Rodgers avoided Richard Sherman during last night's Seahawks beatdown, but he couldn't avoid him after the game.
• Celebrities took to Twitter to pay tribute to Joan Rivers when news broke of her death. Even Barry Bonds devoted one of his first-ever tweets to the subject.
• There's an epic high school football showdown tonight in South Florida. I'll meet you there.
• Cincinnati chili has its detractors. It also has this unbelievably hideous t-shirt.
• After killing with LeBron's letter, Frank Caliendo does Allen Iverson's "practice" rant with the voice of Morgan Freeman.
• Celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves is Kimmel's greatest contribution to western culture. Here's the NFL edition.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com