This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Sept. 6.
• South Carolina's hottest fan, the lovely Nicole, is no doubt hotly anticipating tomorrow's clash with Georgia. We're now hotly anticipating a trip to Columbia.
• ICYMI, the most memorable play of last night's Broncos-Ravens game wasn't a Peyton Manning TD pass (after a while, those all kind of ran together). It was Danny Trevathan's drop-six. Don't worry, Danny: You weren't the only premature celebrator of the week. This idiot cyclist started his victory party with one lap to go.
• Some sad headline writer in Columbus, Ohio, is stuck in the past. Although I'm sure Elway would be happy to take credit for Peyton's success.
• In honor of Malcolm Mitchell's season-ending TD celebration, here are the most painful celebrations in sports.
• From a Johnny Football signature to a beer-spilling Red Sox oaf, It was a banner week in GIFs.
• Speaking of celebrations, this Lingerie Football League team came up with a doozy by popping a figurative squat in the end zone. Wonder if Joe Buck would call it a "disgusting act."
• The SEC East has the league's best slate this week, even when you count Vanderbilt-Austin Peay. Here's what you can expect.
• Floyd Mayweather only wears boxers once, and he color-codes his cars by mansion. Dude's nickname is "Money" after all.
• Pop culture souffle: The Rock is going to star in a remake of "The Fall Guy."
• Good Lord: A brawl left a rugby player with a claw hammer sticking out of his head. Rugby players are tougher than actual humans.
• Watch this 11-year-old kid hurdle a defender on his way to a touchdown.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org