This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for September 9:
• Maryland's unis will feature the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner to honor the 200th anniversary of its writing. Both stylish and educational, although the star on the helmet looks like a ninja star.
• A day with the Oregon Duck, the current king of college mascots.
• As Clayton Kershaw continues to out-Koufax Sandy Koufax, it might be time for pitcher MVPs in both leagues.
• So apparently Roger Goodell was the See No Evil monkey with his hands over his eyes in the Ray Rice situation.
• LeSean McCoy blames his 20-cent tip on bad service. Today's reminder that the way we pay waiters is stupid.
• Watch the Dodgers support Clayton Kershaw's efforts with three throwing errors.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com