The 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson golf tournament kicked off Thursday and runs through Sunday, May 12. The PGA Tour golf tournament takes place at at Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas, Texas.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: the CBS Sports is airing the tournament, along with the Golf Channel, at the times listed below.
AT&T Byron Nelson TV Weekend Schedule
Saturday: Golf Channel (1-2:25 p.m. ET), NBC (3-6 p.m. ET), Third Round
Sunday: Golf Channel (1-2:45 p.m. ET), NBC (3-6 p.m. ET), Final Round
Fast Facts about the AT&T Byron Nelson
• Aaron Wise is the defending champion.
• Yardage: 7,371. Par: 71
• This year's purse is $7.9 million, with the winner earning $1,422,000.
• Brooks Koepka at No. 3 is the only player from the top 10 in the world in the field. Koepka, who defends his PGA Championship title next week, prefers to play the week before a major.
• Jordan Spieth, who grew up in Dallas, tied for 16th in 2010 as a 16-year-old on a sponsor exemption. That remains his best finish at his hometown tournament.
• Retired Dallas Cowboys quarterback and CBS football analyst Tony Romo received a sponsor's exemption. He missed the cut in his two previous PGA Tour events, both in the Dominican Republic.
• The field features 12 of the top 50 players in the world, but only two from the top 20 — Koepka and Patrick Reed.
• Lucas Bjerregaard and Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark and Justin Harding of South Africa received exemptions. All three are in the PGA Championship field next week.
• This is the second year at Trinity Forest.
• After the PGA Championship in New York, the PGA Tour returns to the Dallas-Fort Worth area for the Colonial.