The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am kicked off Thursday and runs through Sunday, Feb. 10. The PGA Tour golf tournament takes place on three of the Monterey Peninsula’s premier golf courses — Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course and the Shore Course at Monterey Peninsula Country Club — with all tournament proceeds benefiting Monterey Bay charities.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: the Golf Channel is airing the final round of golf tournament, along with CBS.
Here's the TV schedule below.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Weekend TV Schedule
Sunday: Golf Channel (1-2:45 p.m. ET), CBS (3-6:30 p.m. ET), Final Round
Fast Facts about the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Ted Potter Jr. is the defending champ.
- This year's purse is $7.6 million, with the winner's share at $1,368,000.
- Dustin Johnson and Patrick Reed are in the field, having played last week in Saudi Arabia.
- Johnson at No. 3 in the world ranking is the only player from the top 10 at Pebble Beach.
- Jordan Spieth is at No. 21. A year ago, he came into the AT&T at No. 3. Spieth last was outside the top 20 at the end of his rookie year in 2013.
- Phil Mickelson, a four-time winner, has missed only one year since 1995. That was in 2015 when his children were on spring break.
- Davis Love III returns after a two-year exemption. His son, Dru, has a sponsor exemption. It will be their 15th time playing a tournament together worldwide.
- The tournament gave an exemption to Ho-sung Choi, the South Korean who has created a video sensation with his unorthodox follow-through.