The 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational golf tournament kicked off Thursday and runs through today, March 10. The PGA Tour golf tournament takes place at the Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando, Fla.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: the Golf Channel is airing the final round of the tournament, along with NBC, at the times listed below.
Arnold Palmer Invitational TV Schedule
Sunday: Golf Channel (12:30-2:30 p.m. ET), NBC (2:30-6 p.m. ET), Final Round
Fast Facts about the Arnold Palmer Invitational
• The defending champion is Rory McIlroy.
• This year's purse is $9.1 million with the winner earning $1,638,000.
• Yardage: 7,419. Par: 72.
• Tiger Woods withdrew from the tournament with a neck strain he says has been bothering him for a few weeks. Woods is an eight-time winner at Bay Hill. He says he hopes to be ready for The Players Championship next week.
• The field includes six of the top 10 in the world, and 12 of the top 20.
• Dustin Johnson, who returned to No. 1 this week, is not playing. Justin Rose (No. 2) and Brooks Koepka (No. 3) will have a chance to replace him.
• Steve Stricker received a sponsor exemption and made his first PGA Tour start since he was appointed Ryder Cup captain.
• The late Payne Stewart still holds the 72-hole record at Bay Hill of 264 in 1987.
• Bay Hill has gone 20 consecutive years since its last playoff, in 1999 when Tim Herron defeated Tom Lehman.
• Three players share the 18-hole record at Bay Hill of 62 — Adam Scott (2014), Greg Norman (1984) and Andy Bean (1981). Only Bean went on to win.