The 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational is on the Golf Channel and NBC
The 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational golf tournament kicked off Thursday and runs through today, March 10. The PGA Tour golf tournament takes place at the Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando, Fla.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: the Golf Channel is airing the final round of the tournament, along with NBC, at the times listed below.
Arnold Palmer Invitational TV Schedule
Sunday: Golf Channel (12:30-2:30 p.m. ET), NBC (2:30-6 p.m. ET), Final Round
Fast Facts about the Arnold Palmer Invitational
• The defending champion is Rory McIlroy.
• This year's purse is $9.1 million with the winner earning $1,638,000.
• Yardage: 7,419. Par: 72.
• Tiger Woods withdrew from the tournament with a neck strain he says has been bothering him for a few weeks. Woods is an eight-time winner at Bay Hill. He says he hopes to be ready for The Players Championship next week.
• The field includes six of the top 10 in the world, and 12 of the top 20.
• Dustin Johnson, who returned to No. 1 this week, is not playing. Justin Rose (No. 2) and Brooks Koepka (No. 3) will have a chance to replace him.
• Steve Stricker received a sponsor exemption and made his first PGA Tour start since he was appointed Ryder Cup captain.
• The late Payne Stewart still holds the 72-hole record at Bay Hill of 264 in 1987.
• Bay Hill has gone 20 consecutive years since its last playoff, in 1999 when Tim Herron defeated Tom Lehman.
• Three players share the 18-hole record at Bay Hill of 62 — Adam Scott (2014), Greg Norman (1984) and Andy Bean (1981). Only Bean went on to win.