The 2019 RBC Canadian Open golf tournament kicked off Thursday and runs through today, June 9. The PGA Tour golf tournament takes place at the Hamilton Golf & Country Club in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: CBS Sports is airing the tournament, along with the Golf Channel, at the times listed below. The event will also be live streamed on CBSSports.com and their CBS Sports App, while the PGA Tour Radio will provide radio coverage.
RBC Canadian Open's TV, Steaming, Radio Schedule
Fast Facts about the RBC Canadian Open
• Dustin Johnson is the defending champion.
• The tournament's purse is $7.6 million, with the winner getting $1,368,000.
• Yardage: 6,967. Par: 70.
• Justin Thomas added the Canadian Open after missing the cut at the Memorial. That gave the Canadian Open four of the top six players in the world, including defending champion Dustin Johnson, PGA champion Brooks Koepka and Rory McIlroy.
• Former Masters champion Mike Weir is among 20 Canadians in the field who have taken part in the tournment.
• Scott Piercy was the last winner at Hamilton in 2012.
• The Canadian Open is the fourth-oldest national open behind the British Open, U.S. Open and South African Open.
• Rory McIlroy added the tournament because he wanted to play the week before the U.S. Open.
• The tournament previously was held the week after the British Open.
• Jack Nicklaus was runner-up seven times without ever winning.