The 2019 John Deere Classic golf tournament kicked off Thursday and runs through this (Sunday) evening. The PGA Tour golf tournament takes place at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: CBS Sports is airing the tournament, along with the Golf Channel, at the times listed below. The event will also be live streamed on CBSSports.com and their CBS Sports App, while the PGA Tour Radio will provide radio coverage.
John Deere Classic TV, Streaming, Radio Schedule
Fast Facts about the John Deere Classic
• The purse is $6 million, with the winner getting $1,080,000.
• Stewart Cink and Zach Johnson are among 13 players who participated in the tournament and will be playing the British Open next week at Royal Portrush.
• Jordan Spieth has not played the John Deere Classic since he won in 2015 for the second time.
• Collin Morikawa, a runner-up in Minnesota last week, played on a sponsor exemption. His tie for second was enough for him to become a special temporary member and receive unlimited sponsor exemption. Matthew Wolff, coming off his victory at the 3M Open, and Viktor Hovland also are in the field.
• Steve Stricker, a three-time winner of the John Deere, chose to play the Senior Players Championship at Firestone this week instead.