The 2019 Masters airs on ESPN today
The 2019 Masters golf tournament kicked off yesterday and runs through Sunday, April 14. The PGA Tour's premier golf tournament takes place at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: ESPN is airing and streaming the tournament today, along with CBS Sports this weekend, at the times listed below.
The Masters TV Schedule
Friday, April 12: ESPN (3-7:30 pm ET)
Saturday, April 13: CBS Sports (3-7 p.m. ET), Third Round
Sunday, April 14: CBS Sports (2-7 p.m. ET), Final Round
Fast Facts about The Masters
• Patrick Reed is the defending Masters champion.
• The purse is whopping $11 million, with the Masters winner earning $1,980,000.
• Yardage: 7,475; Par: 72
• Justin Rose goes into a major for the first time ranked No. 1.
• Tiger Woods has gone 14 years since winning the Masters in 2005. Two chairmen at Augusta National have retired since he last won the green jacket.
• The fifth hole has been lengthened by 30 yards, the only significant change to the course since last year’s tournament.
• Patrick Reed will try to join Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo and Woods as the only back-to-back champions.
• Rory McIlroy needs only to win the Masters to complete the career Grand Slam. This is his fifth try at it.
• The last seven Masters champions were among the top 25 in the world when they won.
• Eight of the top 10 players in the world already have won on the PGA Tour this season.
• Jordan Spieth has never finished worse than a tie for 11th in his five previous appearances.