The 2019 World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play golf tournament kicked off Wednesday and runs through today, March 31. The PGA Tour golf tournament takes place at Austin Country Club in Texas.
So if you're wondering, "What channel is the golf tournament on today?" know this: NBC is broadcasting the tournament, along with the Golf Channel at the times listed below.
2019 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play Broadcast TV Schedule
Sunday Broadcast: Golf Channel (10 a.m.-2 p.m. ET); NBC (3-7 p.m. ET)
Fast Facts about WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play
- The defending champions is Bubba Watson.
- This year's purse is $10.25 million, with the winner earning $1,745,000.
- Yardage: 7,108. Par: 71.
- Tiger Woods returns to Match Play for the first time since 2013. This is his first time competing when it was not single elimination.
- Woods is the only three-time winner of Match Play.
- Sixteen groups of four players compete Wednesday through Friday, with the winner of each group advancing to single elimination on the weekend.
- In the four years of round-robin play, the only championship match to go all 18 holes was in 2017, when Dustin Johnson defeated Jon Rahm, 1-up.
- Rickie Fowler and Adam Scott are the only eligible players not playing Match Play.
- The 10 players who have never competed in the Match Play include former U.S. Amateur champion Bryson DeChambeau, who last year moved into the top 64 the week after the cutoff. He has won four times since.
- Woods, Jim Furyk, Phil Mickelson and Lee Westwood are the only players in the field at the inaugural Match Play in 1999.