By now we've all seen the amazing cars Yoenis Cespedes has driven to the Mets' spring training. He's in a class all his own.
Clearly there's no loser in this bunch, but I thought it would be fun to rank them. This is purely going off aesthetics until I get a chance to drive these beauties (in other words, don't hold your breath for an update to this post).
5. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione - This is such a nice car and the color is boss. It's a little too fancy for my taste, but it's still a nice coupe. This would be a 5AM, doing 120 mph because no one else is on the highway kind of vehicle.
4. Ford F-250 - Obviously I'm biased because I'm a southern girl but there's something about a lifted pickup truck. The fact that it's a Ford on top of everything makes this better than your average truck. Perfect for an afternoon of mudding.
3. Polaris Slingshot - This is a cool vehicle and definitely a head-turner, but I'd be nervous people would get into accidents because they're too busy looking at it driving down the street. This would be perfect for a nice drive through a neighborhood with a slower speed limit or maybe a quick trip to the store. Definitely not a highway vehicle because of the lack of doors/protection.
2. Jeep Wrangler - Jeeps are the ultimate everyday vehicle. This one was made even better because of the upgrades Cespedes added. The only drawback for me would be that there's no doors but some are into that kind of thing. Still a great vehicle for any situation.
1. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 - This is the clear winner. Cespedes rolled up to spring training Wednesday and shut it down with this bad boy. He's literally Batman in this. You can't top the sleekness. I have to reiterate that I'm not a fancy person but when something looks this good, you can't help yourself.