The New England Patriots lost Rob Gronkowski to a broken arm, but remain a contender for now.
Athlon Sports' weekly rankings of NFL teams — from the best, the one-loss Houston Texans, to the worst, the miserable one-win Kansas City Chiefs.
Here are our NFL Power Rankings following Week 11 of the season:
1. Texans (9-1) Matt Schaub flirts with Norm Van Brocklin record.
2. Falcons (9-1) Ryan first QB to win with five INTs, no TDs since ’67.
3. 49ers (7-2-1) Colin Kaepernick definitely ready for prime time.
4. Packers (7-3) Aaron Rodgers improves to 8–1 against Detroit.
5. Ravens (8-2) Earn third straight win over Steelers at Heinz Field.
6. Patriots (7-3) Rob Gronkowski out 4-to-6 weeks with broken arm.
7. Broncos (7-3) Von Miller a dancing sack-machine vs. Bolts.
8. Bears (7-3) Jason Campbell ambushed by Niners in MNF loss.
9. Giants (6-4) Big Blue Wrecking Crew well-rested for Green Bay.
10. Steelers (6-4) Re-sign former Steeler (2000-04) Plaxico Burress.
11. Vikings (6-4) Adrian Peterson “can still get stronger” after bye.
12. Seahawks (6-4) Pete Carroll uses bye to solve third-down issues.
13. Colts (6-4) Andrew Luck loses career-worst four turnovers.
14. Buccaneers (6-4) Now 5–1 since bye after comeback at Carolina.
15. Saints (5-5) Marching back, with 5–1 record since 0–4 start.
16. Bengals (5-5) A.J. Green has scored a TD in nine straight games.
17. Cowboys (5-5) Tony Romo takes career-high seven sacks in win.
18. Redskins (4-6) RG3 completes 93.3 percent of passes vs. Philly.
19. Titans (4-6) Jake Locker returns from bye ready for stretch run.
20. Lions (4-6) Coaches have heated sideline argument in defeat.
21. Chargers (4-6) Power outage could mean end of Norv Turner era.
22. Bills (4-6) Score four FGs in four red zone trips but still win.
23. Dolphins (4-6) Just 50 yards, two first downs in first half of loss.
24. Jets (4-6) End three-game losing streak with win at St. Louis.
25. Rams (3-6-1) Defense on longest turnover-less streak since ’50.
26. Cardinals (4-6) Have lost six consecutive games after 4–0 start.
27. Eagles (3-7) First two series of Nick Foles’ first start end in INTs.
28. Raiders (3-7) Have allowed 135 points over three straight losses.
29. Browns (2-8) On a 12-game slide on the road after Big D defeat.
30. Panthers (2-8) Loss to Bucs “as bad as it gets,” says Ron Rivera.
31. Jaguars (1-9) Chad Henne taking over for Blaine Gabbert at QB.
32. Chiefs (1-9) Fans dressed in black, saw ugly ending vs. Cincy.