Athlon Sports' weekly rankings of NFL teams — from the best, one-loss Houston Texans, to the worst, the autograph-seeking one-win Kansas City Chiefs.
Here are our NFL Power Rankings following Week 12 of the season:
1. Texans (10-1) Schaub says Ndamukong Suh not “Texan-worthy.”
2. Falcons (10-1) Ryan leads fifth fourth-quarter winning drive of ’12.
3. 49ers (8-2-1) Healthy Alex Smith watches Colin Kaepernick win.
4. Ravens (9-2) Ray Rice 4th-and-29 conversion already legendary.
5. Giants (7-4) Martellus Bennett uses “Spidey-sense” to save fan.
6. Packers (7-4) Greg Jennings set to return from abdomen ailment.
7. Bears (8-3) Upset over Jared Allen blindside block of Lance Louis.
8. Patriots (8-3) Bill Belichick the eighth coach with 200 wins.
9. Broncos (8-3) Peyton Manning passes John Elway in all-time wins.
10. Colts (7-4) Cheerleaders shave heads to support Chuck Pagano.
11. Steelers (6-5) First-round pick David DeCastro returns from injury.
12. Bengals (6-5) Andrew Whitworth ejected after brawl with Raiders.
13. Seahawks (6-5) Ball-Hawks Sherman, Browner may face suspension.
14. Vikings (6-5) “It’s a big deal” Adrian Peterson missed team bus.
15. Buccaneers (6-5) Ronde Barber makes 210th straight start, 47th INT.
16. Saints (5-6) Marques Colston scores team record 56th TD in loss.
17. Redskins (5-6) RG3 compared to Cool Hand Luke by Mike Shanahan.
18. Cowboys (5-6) Tony Romo falls to 5–1 on Thanksgiving Thursdays.
19. Dolphins (5-6) Snap three-game slide with FG on game’s final play.
20. Chargers (4-7) Prevent defense prevents Bolts from stopping Rice.
21. Rams (4-6-1) Janoris Jenkins high-steps for two pick-sixes in win.
22. Panthers (3-8) Ron Rivera relieved after MNF win at Philadelphia.
23. Titans (4-7) OC Chris Palmer fired, replaced by Dowell Loggains.
24. Lions (4-7) Ndamukong Suh not suspended for Turkey Day kick.
25. Jets (4-7) Famed superfan Fireman Ed to hang up his helmet.
26. Bills (4-7) Chan Gailey, not Ryan Fitzpatrick, will be play-caller.
27. Cardinals (4-7) Rookie Ryan Lindley throws four INTs in first start.
28. Eagles (3-8) DeSean Jackson out for season with broken ribs.
29. Raiders (3-8) Carson Palmer endures painful return to Cincinnati.
30. Browns (3-8) Brandon Weeden status uncertain after concussion.
31. Jaguars (2-9) Win first home game of season over rival Tennessee.
32. Chiefs (1-10) Charles, Bowe ask Peyton Manning for autograph.