It appears veteran free-agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is moving on from the Los Angeles Rams.
In a series of tweets OBJ published this Wednesday, the veteran explains that wants to return to Los Angeles.
However, the Rams gave him the "lowest of low offers" earlier this off-season.
Now, it appears Beckham is moving on and considering other options.
"But YES LA treated me normal and special all in the same breath , we see how that played out! For both sides. I went out to win a there knowin the risk of playin without an ACL… and then I got the lowest of low offers after that goin into the next season. Impossible," said Beckham.
"LA knows where I wanted to be… but they didn’t offer me…. ANYthing! So idk what people want me to do, I def kno my worth and what the offer was isn’t reflective of that. So it’s tough to say that I can come on back even tho I thought I finally found that home !" he adds.
The Bills are likely the favorite to sign Odell Beckham Jr. with the Rams seemingly out of the mix.
However, it appears Sean McVay and Co. are preparing to make OBJ another offer.
"A reporter asked Sean McVay about OBJ's tweets today and McVay indicated that it's a long process, and that it's not likely that the Rams' initial offer is their final one," said Jourdan Rodrigue.
It will be interesting to see how comes to an end.