There are 58 games on Saturday
It's the penultimate week of the college football regular season, and there are plenty of big games to choose from on Saturday, Nov. 23. Everyone will have their eye on the Penn State-Ohio State showdown, but there are significant matchups to watch in the other conferences, including the AAC, Big 12, Mountain West, Pac-12, and SEC. Division titles, bowl eligibility, and College Football Playoff positioning are all on the line across the country on Saturday.
So if you're wondering "What college football games are on today?" know this: There are 58 involving FBS teams scheduled for today, Saturday, Nov. 23.
Note: Games are ordered by start time. All times are ET.
Best College Football Games on TV Today
Penn State at Ohio State, 12 p.m. on FOX
Buckeyes have their sights set on the College Football Playoff but first have to get past the Nittany Lions (before Michigan and the conference championship game). Penn State can play spoiler in the Big Ten and shake up the playoff picture with an upset in the Horseshoe.
Boston College at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m. on NBC
Eagles need one more win to become bowl eligible. Fighting Irish want to keep winning to stay in the conversation for a New Year's Bowl berth. Notre Dame has won five in a row against Boston College, but on Saturday, the Irish defense must contend with Eagles running back AJ Dillon and the nation's fifth-ranked rushing offense.
Texas A&M at Georgia, 3:30 p.m. on CBS
Bulldogs have already clinched the SEC East title but need to keep winning to bolster their College Football Playoff resume. Aggies have two chances to play spoiler (at LSU next Saturday) and improve their bowl positioning.
Texas at Baylor, 3:30 p.m. on FS1
Bears still reeling from last Saturday's collapse against Sooners but are still in driver's seat for a spot in the Big 12 Championship Game. Longhorns looking for a strong finish to an otherwise disappointing season thus far and have beaten Baylor four straight times.
SMU at Navy, 3:30 p.m. on CBSSN
Winner of this game keeps AAC West title hopes alive. Points should be aplenty in this pairing of the nation's top rushing offense (Navy) and seventh-ranked passing attack (SMU).
UCLA at USC, 3:30 p.m. on ABC
Bruins must win out to go bowling, and a second straight victory over their crosstown rivals would look awfully good for Chip Kelly. Trojans need to win to keep Pac-12 South title hopes alive and have one more chance in the regular season to help Clay Helton impress his new boss.
California at Stanford, 4 p.m. on Pac-12N
The Big Game has even more on the line this season. Golden Bears are one win shy of bowl eligibility while the Cardinal need to win both of their remaining games to finish 6-6. Cal also looking to snap nine-game losing streak to Stanford.
Tennessee at Missouri, 7:30 p.m. on SECN
These SEC East teams are headed in opposite directions. Volunteers have won three in a row and need just one more victory to become bowl eligible. Tigers have dropped four in a row but have dominated Tennessee the past two meetings, winning each game 50-17.
Oregon at Arizona State, 7:30 p.m. on ABC
Ducks are in the hunt for a College Football Playoff berth and can't avoid a misstep out in the desert. Sun Devils have lost four in a row and still need one more victory to become bowl eligible. Arizona State played Oregon tough in Eugene last season, losing 31-29.
TCU at Oklahoma, 8 p.m. on FOX
Sooners are coming off of an impressive comeback to beat Baylor and can secure a spot in the Big 12 Championship Game with a win at home over the Horned Frogs. TCU needs one win to become bowl eligible, and Gary Patterson's teams seem to play their best when everyone else is counting them out.
Boise State at Utah State, 10:30 p.m. on CBSSN
Broncos are in the running for the Group of 5's New Year's Six bowl berth but first must take care of business in the Mountain West. The Aggies can grab a share of first place in the Mountain Division with a win at home.
Other NCAAF Games on TV Today
- Oklahoma State at West Virginia, 12 p.m. on ESPN2
- Kansas at Iowa State, 12 p.m. on FSN
- Western Carolina at Alabama, 12 p.m. on ESPN
- UCF at Tulane, 12 p.m. on CBSSN
- Samford at Auburn, 12 p.m. on SECN
- Minnesota at Northwestern, 12 p.m. on ABC
- Michigan State at Rutgers, 12 p.m. on FS1
- Liberty at Virginia, 12 p.m. on RSN
- Illinois at Iowa, 12 p.m. on BTN
- East Carolina at UConn, 12 p.m. on ESPN3
- BYU at UMass, 12 p.m. on FloSports/NESN
- Ball State at Kent State, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- South Alabama at Georgia State, 2 p.m. on TV TBA
- Air Force at New Mexico, 2 p.m. on ESPN3
- Texas State at Appalachian State, 2:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Georgia Southern at Arkansas State, 3 p.m. on TV TBA
- North Texas at Rice, 3:30 p.m. on NFLN
- Nebraska at Maryland, 3:30 p.m. on BTN
- UT Martin at Kentucky, 3:30 p.m. on SECN
- WKU at Southern Miss, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- Pitt at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- Mercer at North Carolina, 3:30 p.m. on RSN
- Michigan at Indiana, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Marshall at Charlotte, 3:30 p.m. on Facebook
- Louisiana Tech at UAB, 3:30 p.m. on ESPN+
- ETSU at Vanderbilt, 3:30 p.m. on SECN Alt.
- Memphis at USF, 4 p.m. on ESPNU
- UTEP at New Mexico State, 4 p.m. on FloSports
- Syracuse at Louisville, 4 p.m. on ACCN
- Purdue at Wisconsin, 4 p.m. on FOX
- San Jose State at UNLV, 4 p.m. on ATTSN
- Old Dominion at Middle Tennessee, 4:30 p.m. on ESPN3
- Coastal Carolina at ULM, 5 p.m. on TV TBA
- Troy at Louisiana, 5 p.m. on ESPN+
- Florida Atlantic at UTSA, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Arkansas at LSU, 7 p.m. on ESPN
- Kansas State at Texas Tech, 7 p.m. on FS1
- Miami vs. FIU (Marlins Park in Miami), 7 p.m. on CBSSN
- Temple at Cincinnati, 7 p.m. on ESPN2
- Houston at Tulsa, 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
- Duke at Wake Forest, 7:30 p.m. on ACCN
- Abilene Christian at Mississippi State, 7:30 p.m. on SECN Alt.
- Oregon State at Washington State, 9 p.m. on Pac-12N
- Washington at Colorado, 10 p.m. on ESPN
- Utah at Arizona, 10 p.m. on FS1
- Nevada at Fresno State, 10:30 p.m. on ESPN2
- San Diego State at Hawaii, 11 p.m. on Spectrum/Facebook