Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for August 11:
• We missed Anna Kendrick's 29th birthday last week. We'll try to make amends with this slideshow.
• A little something to whet your college football appetite: The 113 best GameDay signs of all time.
• Yasiel Puig snapped his bat on a checked swing without hitting the baseball. Yasiel Puig is not human.
• If you didn't enjoy the PGA Championship because Tiger wasn't in it, you should quit watching golf. But it is okay to be a little weirded out by that ending.
• Rory didn't just win — he saved the Wanamaker Trophy from some clumsy PGA official.
• Jay Bruce robbed Giancarlo Stanton of a homer.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]