Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 12.
• We're a little more than two weeks out from real, live college football. To tide you over, here are the cheerleaders of the Coaches Top 25.
• Jason Dufner indulged in a little celebratory grab-ass following his PGA Championship win. It's okay; the hiney in question belonged to his lovely wife Amanda.
• Michael Jordan can still dunk at age 50. Impressive, until you remember that he's still 6-6. Speaking of His Airness, here are 20 old athletes who could still kick your tail.
• Soccer fans apparently have even worse taste in tattoos than football fans. Speaking of poorly thought out tats, here are seven places men should never get ink. My apologies if you already have broken any of these rules.
• Jerry Lewis once made a movie about a clown who worked in a concentration camp. Not surprisingly, the movie was never released.
• View a piece of history: Miguel Cabrera became the first player to homer off the great Mariano Rivera in two consecutive at-bats.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com