Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 5.
• Ah, Instagram, where celebs go to lose their inhibitions. Here's a gallery of sexy celebrity Instagram photos, including Stacy Kiebler.
• This is interesting: To be an SEC ref, you have to be able to run 1.5 miles in 14 minutes, 16 seconds. There goes my dream.
• This could be a movie: Football coach Ted Lasso tries his hand at football, English Premier League-style.
• I'm old enough to remember when Art Donovan used to go on David Letterman all the time. The Colts legend died this weekend. RIP.
• Football season's fast approaching, which means that the guys at Every Day Should Be Saturday are climbing back onto my radar.
• Tiger Woods has won 79 times. This was the first time that his son Charlie was there to see it.
• A helmet sticker warns users against playing the sport of football. It's Roger Goodell's world now.
• Cris Carter videobombed Warren Sapp at the Hall of Fame ceremony the other night. Enjoy.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]