Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Aug. 7.
• Elsewhere on this website, you can find this gem: the Houston Texans cheerleaders engaging in something called "Freestyle Friday." We heartily endorse the concept.
• As a palate cleanser from that last atrocity, enjoy this GIF of Elvis Andrus making a nice play from his butt.
• Finally, an area of SEC football where Alabama's not No. 1: The SEC fanbases, ranked.
• You've seen this by now, but I can't not link to it: The Manning bros (and Archie) pimp for Sunday Ticket.
• We bring you stories you can actually use: Cartoons that are fit for adults.
• Did you know RG3 collects superhero dolls? That, and other weird facts about athletes.
• It's Shark Week, which gave Mensa member Tara Reid the opportunity to drop some knowledge about whale sharks.
• Bryce Harper didn't take kindly to getting plunked. Enjoy.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]