Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 2.
• To ease your transition back to work, and your transition into the Christmas season, here's a rundown of the November sports women who tickled our fancy, including hockey WAG Elisha Cuthbert (pictured).
• By now, you've seen a million replays of the Iron Bowl finish. But here it is again, captured in Tecmo Bowl form.
• If you've been in a turkey coma and still haven't seen it, and even if you have, here's a handy roundup of everything you need to know about arguably the greatest ending in college football history.
• Gus Malzahn got his visor snatched right off his head by an exuberant fan. Let's hope it's not his magic totem.
• One last bizarre Iron Bowl footnote: The guy from the "Punt, Bama, Punt" miracle game went to the same high school as latter-day Tiger hero Chris Davis.
• The Iron Bowl wasn't the only great game of the weekend. Ole Miss-Mississippi State has even given birth to a meme, thanks to some clever State fans. And here are 19 takeaways from the weekend in the SEC.
• The debate commences in earnest: Does Ohio State deserve a shot at the national title? John Feinstein says no.
• Spygate 2.0? The Texans' Antonio Smith is suspicious of the way the Patriots were able to adjust to Houston's defense. I'm suspicious that anyone would waste time spying on the Texans.
• Vernon Davis is an insane athlete. That is all.
• The Teddy Bear Toss is apparently some sort of AHL holiday tradition that I wasn't aware of. Enjoy this video of 26,000 teddy bears being tossed onto the ice in Calgary.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]