Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 21.
• Jennifer Love Hewitt is turning 35, which makes me feel old. Fortunately, she still looks amazing, which helps soften the blow.
• Today's the day. U.S.-Canada. Battle lines are drawn. And to help you get ready, here are 17 reasons to love American hero T.J. Oshie. And even better, here's T.J. Oshie's hot fiancee, Lauren Cosgrove.
• We need this one to make up for the women's final. One inch to the left, and the U.S. women would have won gold.
• Fred Davis' weekend is not off to a good start. He was arrested for DUI the day after the NFL suspended him indefinitely.
• LeBron James proved he was human, bleeding on the court. Of course, he completed the posterization.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]