Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 14:
• To the victor goes the spoils: Germany's Mario Gotze celebrated with smokeshow WAG Ann Kathrin Vida Brommel.
• It's time for SEC Media Days. Here's a fun sampling of quotes from past years, including the wisdom of one Lester Miles.
• Interesting account of SI's LeBron exclusive. It was so exclusive, even the mag's ad sellers didn't know.
• Monday morning buzzkill: A long, sobering account of a sexual assault on a college campus involving an athlete.
• I'm not a Family Guy fan, but I gotta admit that this guy nails his Peter Griffin impersonation.
• Interesting detail from this Mickelson story: He drank a $40,000 bottle of wine out of the Claret Jug.
• This is strange: KISS is starring on MLB-themed t-shirts.
• One legend pays tribute to another, as Jordan honors Jeter with this star-studded commercial.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]