Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 29:
• This one's for the nerds: The 100 Hottest Cosplay Girls of Comic Con 2014.
• The 30 most ridiculous MLB fan tattoos. Regrets, they've got a few.
• Speaking of Toronto, the Jays' Melky Cabrera broke a winshield outside Fenway with a mammoth home run.
• Watch an amazing 41-shot ping pong rally. Anyone think ping pong isn't a sport?
• The Bachelorette picked her dude last night and then got outed for being kind of a tramp. I'm shocked, I tell you.
• A longform read about baseball's hyper-sexual bro culture. (Language alert)
• This Texas kicker's hair is a cascade of wonder. Harry Styles, he's coming for you.
• Watch a jorts-clad Japanese actress/martial artist break cinder blocks with her head prior to a baseball game.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]