Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 16:
• Got World Cup fever? No? This will help: An Instagram rundown of sexy Team USA fans.
• Tim Duncan's kids made an appearance with Dad at the postgame press conference. Of course, the Big Fundamental's kids are fundamentally adorable.
• Here are the numbers to know coming out of the Spurs' fifth NBA title. One key stat: highest average winning margin in NBA Finals history.
• A dad, holding his kid, caught Troy Tulowitzki's home run ball one-handed. On Father's Day.
• Weekend's best GIF: The Orioles' Adam Jones took out the first-base umpire on his way to second.
• Donald Trump trashed Pinehurst's look over the weekend. Apparently thought the "native areas" were ugly on TV. Well, I'm not a fan of that native area on top of Trump's head.
• Tragic news this morning: Tony Gwynn dead at 54.
• Days after Charles Barkley went after the fat women of San Antonio, there's a Barkley fat girl cutout for sale in the Alamo City.
• ESPN analyst and friend of Athlon Buster Olney made a sweet barehanded grab of a Jason Heyward foul ball.
Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]