Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 19:
• Today's hot World Cup reporter: Alejandra Buitrago of Colombia.
• Longform read of the day: The growing legend of Clayton Kershaw, who tossed a no-no last night — although most people in LA couldn't watch due to a cable kerfuffle.
• Cory and Topanga were at Kershaw's no-no, although they left early.
• You could make the case that Kershaw's gem was the most dominant no-hitter in history — no walks, 15 Ks.
• Tigers manager Brad Ausmus made a wife-beating joke. It went over about as well as you'd expect.
• Jayson Werth had an amazing slide yesterday, complete with a safe sign.
• There's an 11-year-old playing at the U.S. Women's Open. When I was 11, I was shooting in the 60s. For nine holes. Maybe eight.
• This is fun: Baby pictures of 21 famous websites.
• World Cup ref memes, courtesy of our friend Photoshop.
• Kimmel and Amare pranked Metta World Peace. Good stuff.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com