Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 21.
• It's become more common for teammates to pester MLB players doing in-game dugout interviews, but that doesn't make this instance with Indians pitcher Corey Kluber any less amusing.
• If you haven't seen UFC Octagon Girl Vanessa Hanson, you really should. Behold her awesomeness.
• In one of the most groan-inducing moments in recent NBA history, the Cleveland Cavaliers scored the No. 1 pick in the 2014 draft on Tuesday, marking the second straight year and the third time in four years they will select first. Here's a rundown of the 2014 NBA draft lottery's winners and losers.
• Keeping with the tradition of rewarding teams with new stadiums, Commissioner Roger Goodell announced Tuesday that Minnesota was awarded the right to host Super Bowl LII.
• Which NFL teams have had the best off-season? We're looking at you Tampa Bay.
• There's something truly great about mascots videobombing reporters. Truly great.
• If you love to hate, then you'll love this list of the Most Disliked People in Sports.
• Here are 11 Absurd Recruiting Tactics That College Football Coaches Have Recently Attempted…that we know about.
• The Charlotte Bobcats officially adopted the “Hornets” moniker on Tuesday, launching a new website and social media accounts to reflect the name change.
• There's a reason I don't play rugby. And here's a hint why.