Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 16.
• I can't believe I missed Canadian Thanksgiving Day (Oct. 14). To make amends, here's a gallery of Canadian beauties that we're all thankful for, including actress Malin Ackerman (pictured).
• How's this for a collaboration: Michael Bloomberg, Donald Trump and Jack Nicklaus are working together on a new golf course in the Bronx.
• Bad night for Justin Verlander. He pitched his butt off, lost 1-0, and then Erin Andrews briefly confused him with Justin Bieber.
• Remind me never to hang out with Cal Ripken's mom. She's been held up at gunpoint for the second time.
• Here's a fun game: Guess the athlete tattoo.
• An OU receiver is on indefinite leave after two incidents of public masturbation. His position coach actually said this: "He's trying to get his hands around it."
• I'm a sucker for gratutious displays of sheer athleticism, so this is my kind of list: the top 20 dunkers in college basketball.
• In other college hoops news, here's the time that Marshall Henderson, the Johnny Manziel of hoops, met with the Texas A&M president.
• Yikes. Monsters still lurk in the ocean depths.
• The SEC is suddenly a quarterback's conference. Here are the league's top 10 signal-callers.
• Enjoy this surreal video of Raiders superfan Dr. Death giving an impassioned speech before the Oakland City Council. This is local government in action.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]