Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 28.
• It's Halloween week, and the cheerleaders of the NFL are ready.
• For the first time, a World Series game ended on a pickoff, as pinch-runner Kolten Wong failed to get back to first, leaving Carlos Beltran with the bat in his hands. That's just Wong, amirite?
• Of course, that was only the second bizarre ending of this series. Joe Pos compares the two for overall weirdness.
• Dez Bryant spent yesterday catching touchdowns and flipping out on the sidelines. He called his sideline behavior "passion." I call it "childish" and "distracting." Guy can play, though.
• The source of much of Bryant's frustration yesterday was Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, who even faked himself out on the winning touchdown.
• The NBA is about to elbow its way into the spotlight like it's Metta World Peace. Here are some storylines to brush up on to get NBA-ready.
• Speaking of the NBA, Serge Ibaka dressed up like Prince Akeem from "Coming to America." Nice attention to detail.
• While we're on the subject of Halloween costumes, this kid scored big-time with his Kliff Kingsbury.
• Then there's this: Move over, Baby Mark Mangino. Say hello to Baby Andy Reid.
• Since it's Halloween week, here are some funny GIFs of people getting the poop scared out of them.
• Connor Shaw won the weekend in college football. Here's what you might have missed in the SEC.
• Terrelle Pryor erased Bo Jackson from the Raiders record books and set a QB record with a 93-yard scamper against the Steelers. Kid's got wheels. Enjoy.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]