Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Oct. 30.
• Today is gymnast Nastia Liukin's 24th birthday. She's aging quite nicely, don't you think?
• The WSJ reminds us that the Red Sox are still in a drought that dates to 1918. That's the last time they clinched a title at Fenway.
• Soccer BFFs Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux are still on a quest to take over the Internet, a project we wholeheartedly endorse. This week, they did the Miley VMA thing.
• Mascots are often annoying, but they can be funny, especially when they screw up or get knocked down.
• Chris Webber poked fun at colleague Kenny Smith's jogging gait on Inside the NBA. Pretty funny. Let's hope the Kenny Jog becomes a thing.
• So a company is issuing an IPO for shares of Arian Foster. What does that mean, exactly? And what about that hammy? If you're like me, you've got money you're looking to waste on a ridiculous investment.
• Professional pot-stirrer Clay Travis has dubbed Tide Nation the country's dumbest fan base. I'm sure it is eliciting reasoned, thoughtful reactions.
• The Onion. Funny. Click here.
• A former Oregon Duck went to a game at Autzen and was appalled at the home fans, prompting him to write a letter in which he tells them to go eff themselves.
• Watch a surfer catch a rather tasty 100-foot wave.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]