Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Sept. 4.
• Presenting the 100 hottest NFL cheerleaders, including Denver's Brittany (pictured), who clocks in at No. 99. Wow, some poor sap had to comb through a lot of photos to come up with this list. What an idiot.
• Meet Western Michigan coach P.J. Fleck. According to Deadspin, he's contending for the title of Swaggiest Bro-Coach to Have Ever Swagged. Not sure what else he has to do to earn the title.
• News and views from Booger, the Snake, et al: Sporting News' player panel assesses Week 1 action and looks ahead to Week 2.
• Meet the newest Internet legend, if you haven't already: Iowa fan and crazy drunk girl @Vodka_Samm, who blew a coma-worthy .341.
• So how much tennis is actually played in a three-hour match? A lot, actually. Three times as much action as in a football game.
• Rick Barry has another basketball-playing son, and he shoots free throws underhanded. Best part: His name is Canyon.
• Brian Kelly had to backpedal off his statement that Notre Dame-Michigan is an overrated rivalry. But he might have been right.
• Today in people who are much richer than you: Jay Z is selling his Nets stake to Jason Kidd.
• Read all the way to the end of this email from the Nashville Predators to their season-ticket holders. Trust me, there's a payoff.
• Here's a different take. The people who should be concerned about Johnny Manziel's antics: the Alabama Crimson Tide.
• This Utah high school football player nearly got his head twisted off. But he completed the play.
• Today's video is a hilarious sportscaster fail. In his defense, Deutsche Bank is somewhat similar to d----- bag. But not that similar.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]