We applaud the man who’s comfortable enough to make shirts optional in front of 35,000 strangers.
The deeper we dive into the dog days of summer, the more often we see fans stripping down at the ballpark. While this occasionally results in bikini’d bleacher babes, it usually results in Jim from accounting having five too many stadium brews before deciding to make himself at home during the seventh inning stretch. And you know what? Good for him. We applaud the man who’s comfortable enough in his own skin to make shirts optional in front of 35,000 strangers. Here are 15 dudes who did just that in our homage to the shameless, shirtless and stretch-marked baseball fan.
1. “Yes, hello. I was wondering if you deliver P’Zones to Busch Stadium?”
2. When they're selling chili cheese dogs on the other side of the stadium, there’s no time to navigate the crowded concourse walkways.
3. What has two thumbs, a rally cap and just swallowed a bowling ball?
4. “Sir, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say will...Oh dear God please just put shirt on.”
5. The game hadn’t even started yet – this guy was just cheering the ad for the KFC Double Down sandwich on the jumbotron.
6. Thank God he wore his skinny jeans to the game.
7. Never seen that jersey before, must be a throwback.
8. Fun fact: the entirety of Red Sox Nation lives inside that belly.
9. Y…M…C…Ardiac arrest is in his future.
10. Looks like the Wrigley bleachers, which makes sense, considering this guy hasn’t seen his penis since 1908.
11. If you’re going to get in a ballpark brawl, it’s best not to restrict your flexibility with a pesky thing like a properly fitting shirt.
12. Like father, like son…like obstructed views for the guys sitting behind them.
13. Technically, this wasn’t at a baseball game, but it does feature two dudes with man boobs.
14. Sadly, we have no idea whether this was during Harry Caray’s radio or television days.
By Saul Hutson